|Address:||ANTE STARČEVIĆA 34,, 31400, ĐAKOVO, OSJEČKO - BARANJSKA ŽUPANIJA, Croatia|
The Museum of Đakovština was established in 1952, the permanent exhibition was set up in the same year. The Museum’s valuable collections include: the Archaeological Collection, the Historic-cultural Collection, the Ethnographic Collection, the Numismatic Collection, and the Paintings Gallery. The interior of the Museum’s building is divided into studios, depots, the room of the permanent collection and a multi-purpose exhibition hall, the current venue of the Museum’s activities (exhibitions, workshops, book presentations, concerts, seminars, etc.).