|Address:||Ljudevita Gaja 31, 31400, ĐAKOVO, OSJEČKO - BARANJSKA ŽUPANIJA, Croatia|
The construction of the Church began and was completed in 1900. The Church was built in Gothic style. It was designed by the famous Sarajevo-born architect Josip pl. Vrancaš. The Church was named after the altar painting which depicted the scene of Christ’s Resurrection. Today it is replaced by a painting of Holy Mary, bearing the theme of the Resurrection as well.